Saturday, January 9, 2016

An indexing story ...

Hi this is Becca from The Genealogy Kids. Here's a little story for you: (It's a true story)

So last Sunday I was indexing a batch of World War 2 registration papers and was talking out loud to myself as I put in information...."Race, white. Hair, brown. Eyes, brown. Complexion, light brown. Teeth, yellow........" Just kidding! Why would anyone want to know the color of your teeth? Gross! Well, you know I was just joking around, but right as I said teeth, yellow, Nathan walks into the room and thinks I was saying that his teeth were yellow, so, naturally, he starts pinching my arm and tackling me to the ground. Ha! When I explained what I was really saying he just started laughing. Do YOU have any crazy indexing stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment